Thursday, May 19, 2011

how much do you,,,,,

how much do you love him....

how much do you love her....

how much do you love yourself....


every now and then i feel like listening to gospel....
especially after my choir s rehearsal....

sometimes what's going on in our lives are too much for us to handle,,,
i dont think i can handle this...

what does it mean...???

im too scared to do it,,,
i think im on the right path,,,but
why so many times do i feel this way,,,
i feel so disppointed,,,
then im losing my confidence...

but i dont want to lose the faith in me...never...


i dont exsist here by myself..
im here because of YOU...
and because of YOU...

friends,,,,
family...

and
god..



im believing in myself...
and
please let them believe in themselves..


thank you for being there for me,,,
i really appreciate what i have with me.
whoever you think you really appreciate,,,just tell them that you love them...


ありがとう。。。。
ありがとう。。。いつも。

マインド

。。。

リフレッシング・・・


Dewayne Woods-let go

No comments:

Post a Comment