Thursday, June 30, 2011

video shoot for one of my song " I WISH"



here s the link! please feel free to take a look!
it must look exciting to yall i swear!
the video shoot was a lot of fun,,,but it was tough,,,we had two days shoot and we needed same casts.
the shooting was long and everywhere too...
and i m extremely happy that i could finish getting the footage finally,,,
everybody was busy but they did make time for me and i felt the love...
i cant wait to finish editing this video asap!

不言実行 ... 有言実行 | Action Before Words ... Walk the Talk: Mio Soul - I Wish PV - behind the scenes: "A laborious video shoot, everyone really holding it down for the great good, including Just Blaze himself... (shouts to Canei Finch!) ..."

THANK YOU

MECCAGODZILLA ( MIKE)
BIRHAN
KWAME
BIRHAN S BROTHER
REI UMEDA
SOLANGE
RAYE6
NC
EVAN
SHEP
NESS

ITO KUN
SACHIE
SYACHO


and many more....

I Wish by Mio SouL

No comments:

Post a Comment